Special Shaped Pipe
Special shaped pipe is a kind of seamless steel pipe made by cold drawing. The special-shaped seamless steel pipe is the general term of seamless steel pipe with other cross-section shapes except round pipe. According to the different shape and size of steel pipe section, it can be divided into three types: equal wall thickness special-shaped seamless steel pipe, unequal wall thickness special-shaped seamless steel pipe, variable diameter special-shaped seamless steel pipe.
Special shaped seamless steel pipe is widely used in various structural parts, tools and mechanical parts. Compared with the circular pipe, the special-shaped pipe has larger moment of inertia and section modulus, and has greater bending and torsion resistance, which can greatly reduce the structural weight and save steel.
The development of special-shaped pipe is mainly the development of product varieties, including section shape, material and performance. Extrusion, cross die rolling and cold drawing are effective methods to produce special-shaped pipes, which are suitable for producing special-shaped pipes with various cross-sections and materials. In order to produce a wide variety of special-shaped pipes, we must have a variety of production means.
Special shaped steel pipe can be divided into oval shaped steel pipe, triangle shaped steel pipe, hexagonal shaped steel pipe, rhombic shaped steel pipe, octagonal shaped steel pipe, semicircular shaped steel circle, unequal hexagon shaped steel pipe, five petal plum shaped special-shaped steel pipe, double convex shaped steel pipe, double concave shaped steel pipe, melon seed shaped shaped steel pipe, conical shaped special-shaped steel pipe and corrugated shaped special-shaped steel pipe.
1. For the site or warehouse whaere the special-shaped steel pipe products are stored, it should be selected in a clean and tidy place with smooth drainage, and away from the factories and mines with harmful gas or dust. The ground should be cleaned of weeds and all sundries to maintain the cleanliness of steel.
2. In the warehouse, it is not allowed to stack together with acid, alkali, salt, clay and other materials that are corrosive to steel. Different kinds of steel should be classified and stacked to avoid confusion and contact with corrosive objects.
3. Large steel pipes, rails, steel plates, large diameter steel pipes and forgings can be stacked in the open air.
4. Small and medium-sized section steel, wire rod, steel bar, medium diameter steel pipe, steel wire and steel wire rope can be stored and placed in the material shed with satisfactory ventilation, and it is important to cover the top and pad the bottom.
5. Small scale steel, thin steel plate, steel strip, small diameter or special-shaped steel pipe, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products and metal products with high price and easy to corrode can be stored and put into storage.
6. The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions, and the ordinary closed warehouse should be used if it is considered appropriate, that is, the warehouse with a roof with walls, tight doors and ventilation devices.
7. The warehouse should always keep the appropriate storage background, pay attention to ventilation in sunny days, and close to prevent moisture in rainy days.